We’re looking for a full-time content strategist to join a small team (pod) within Influence & Co. Responsibilities may differ between teams but can include:
- Effectively collaborating with a team to produce strategic content accomplishing client goals.
- Developing and implementing client thought leadership and content strategies.
- Conducting content research, brainstorming topics within a number of different industries, and evaluating the quality and depth of client material to determine necessary next steps.
- Helping to manage the workflow of each article, from ideation to publication, to hit deliverables and balance an account’s cadence.
- Establishing clear and effective client communication via emails, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be intellectually curious and have a passion for learning about new industries.
- Must possess the ability to manage more than 20 client accounts that include different industries, personalities, and strategies.
- Has the ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Possesses a strong understanding of powerful content and how inbound marketing, sales, and content work together.
- Exhibits strong communication, writing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Takes personal initiative and exerts independence to take full ownership of role.
- Is deadline-oriented and very comfortable working in a fast-paced and open/flexible environment.
- Has a degree in journalism, marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment in Columbia, Mo., & St. Louis
- Flexible hours and work location
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- Discount on local gym memberships
- The best team members you could ever ask for
- An opportunity to be an integral part in growing the company
Application materials can be addressed to our Director of Talent Acquisition, Erin Holm.