Influence & Co. is currently looking for a full-time account strategist to work with our clients to develop and implement their thought leadership and content strategies. The account strategist has the client’s strategic best interests in mind and helps manage and communicate the workflow of each article, from ideation to publication. Responsibilities may differ between teams but can include:
- Effectively collaborating with a small team to produce strategic content accomplishing client goals.
- Establishing clear and effective client communication via emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Coaching our clients to get the most out of their articles to increase their ROI.
- Engaging in content marketing strategy development and branding support.
- Conducting content research, brainstorming, and evaluating the quality and depth of client material to determine necessary next steps.
- Utilizing relationship management tactics to maintain and grow current accounts.
Account strategists are usually the outspoken ones in the room, and they are ready to fight for their clients. They get their energy from communicating with people and finding creative solutions to problems. A good account strategist exhibits the following qualities:
- A friendly, memorable personality that enjoys working with others
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- The ability to manage and grow more than 20 client accounts that include different industries, personalities, and strategies
- Ability to share information with clients to encourage up-sells and account growth
- A strong understanding of powerful content and how inbound marketing, sales, and content work together
- Excellent project management skills
- A deadline-oriented mindset that’s very comfortable working in a fast-paced and open/flexible environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of experience in account service preferred
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment in Columbia, Mo., & St. Louis, Mo.
- Flexible PTO after 90 days of employment
- Flexible Work Environment after 90 days of employment
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- Discount on local gym memberships
- The best team members you could ever ask for
- An opportunity to be an integral part in growing the company
Application materials can be addressed to our Director of Talent Acquisition, Erin Holm.