Content Marketing Specialist
Influence & Co. is looking for a full-time content marketer to join the company’s internal marketing team. This person will be responsible for creating and editing high-quality content for the Influence & Co. blog, website, internal marketing materials, and more.
Who You Are
You have a passion for digital marketing and are a strong writer. You understand the value of content marketing and are able to create content at scale that is engaging, helpful, and communicates thought leadership. You love creating content in all shapes and sizes, from long-form blog posts to highly informative whitepapers to quick and convincing copy for landing pages. You can tackle it all.
You have attention to detail. You cringe when you see an error in an article you’re reading. The AP Stylebook is your BFF, and you have a passion for the Oxford comma. Beyond that, you can edit the work of others, both for strategy and for style, ensuring all the content we create is clean and polished and fits into our big-picture strategy.
You know that content marketing is an art just as much as it is a science. You look to data to understand content performance and for ways to optimize your work both SEO and conversion.
You stay up to date on industry news. You are excited to dig into details surrounding Google’s newest update and to apply that information to the content you create. You are strategic and are constantly looking for new ways to push our strategy forward, all while acing the execution along the way.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to create content in a variety of formats (blog posts, landing pages, whitepapers, email marketing content, social media content, etc.) at scale
- Ability to do research and create content using your own research insights
- Ability to use the insights of our leadership team to create content that matches their voice and tone
- Ability to use our analytics software to understand content performance metrics
- Assistance in developing topic ideas for our content and creating an editorial calendar
- Ability to optimize content for search and build links effectively
- Highly organized and deadline-oriented
- Understanding of the big picture surrounding our content marketing strategy while executing on that strategy
- Ability to create outlines and communicate topic ideas and writing prompts for content written by other marketing team members and freelance writers
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Candidates will be required to complete a writing assignment as part of the interview process
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment in Columbia, Mo., & St. Louis, Mo.
- Flexible PTO after 90 days of employment
- Flexible Work Environment after 90 days of employment
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- The best team members you could ever ask for
- An opportunity to be an integral part in growing the company
Application materials can be addressed to our Director of Talent Acquisition, Erin Holm. For questions, please contact Erin at [email protected]