Client Services Assistant - Internship
Influence & Co. is looking for students with a passion for research, creating content, and connecting with clients. We want the student who spends an hour getting lost in a class project because he or she found so many interesting stories, facts, and stats about the topic online.
You work directly with pod team members (including account strategists, content strategists, and editors) in their role of creating and implementing a content strategy for each of our clients. As a client services assistant, your primary focus will be providing supplemental research support for clients’ content strategies.
In a nutshell:
- Assisting with secondary industry research to help identify timely article topic ideas
- Analyzing content performance to identify trends or themes for client strategies
- Assisting pod members with the development of client strategies
Application review will begin March 1st, 2019. Candidates will be notified about next steps after March 1st.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Interest in content strategy, research, and client interaction preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about a variety of industries
- Personal initiative and independence
- Flexibility in a growing environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- 10-week paid internship beginning mid-May
- Approximately 15-25 hours/week (flexible hours)
- This position can be held from our Columbia, MO, office.
Application materials can be addressed to our Recruitment Coordinator, Erin Holm.