We’re looking for a full-time content strategist to join a small team (pod) within Influence & Co. Responsibilities may differ between teams but can include:
- Effectively collaborating with a team to produce strategic content accomplishing client goals.
- Developing and implementing client thought leadership and content strategies.
- Conducting content research, brainstorming topics within a number of different industries, and evaluating the quality and depth of client material to determine necessary next steps.
- Helping to manage the workflow of each article, from ideation to publication, to hit deliverables and balance an account’s cadence.
- Establishing clear and effective client communication via emails, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be intellectually curious and have a passion for learning about new industries.
- Must possess the ability to manage more than 20 client accounts that include different industries, personalities, and strategies.
- Has the ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Possesses a strong understanding of powerful content and how inbound marketing, sales, and content work together.
- Exhibits strong communication, writing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Takes personal initiative and exerts independence to take full ownership of role.
- Is deadline-oriented and very comfortable working in a fast-paced and open/flexible environment.
- Has a degree in journalism, marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment in Columbia, Mo., & St. Louis
- Flexible hours and work location
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- Discount on local gym memberships
- The best team members you could ever ask for
- An opportunity to be an integral part in growing the company
Influence & Co.’s mission is to endlessly improve the way content is crafted and distributed. We’re technology-fueled content creators who push the boundaries of what can be achieved for clients and readers alike.
Create an autonomous, yet supportive, environment.
Evolve to deliver more value.
Serve others with trust and respect.